All About Me!

Hello!  My name is Atticus.  I am in 6th grade.  I am on a club baseball team called the SLO Mustangs and my favorite baseball team is the Dodgers.  (Go Dodgers!). I really like rc cars.  I have a redcat racing blackout xte pro that goes about 40 mph.  I like to take it to an off-road bike track that No one uses anymore and take it off jumps.  My favorite movie is Pacific Rim.  It’s about these huge aliens coming from some where in the Pacific Ocean called he Breach.  The aliens are called Kaiju and the humans had to make these huge machines to fight them that were called Jaegers.  I have a dog named Luke and a cat named Zoe.  Luke is 14 and Zoe is 13.  I have an Xbox 1 that i like to play racing and fighting games on like Forza and Halo.  I also really like to read.  I really like the Percy Jackson series.   My favorite character is Leo.  Because he is super funny. And.  Is really. Good with machines.    I also really like going on trips.  I like to go camping and other places.  I have been to Hawaii three times, Mexico twice, and on a cruise twice.  I have also been to Montana, Florida, Las Vegas, and New Mexico.